Every 3rd Sunday of the month after the 10:00 a.m. Mass. To have your child baptized, contact the priest at 272-3463 for Baptism preparation class.
Please read the requirements for Baptism below.
Anointing of the Sick
Contact a priest or the Parish office when someone is seriously ill, in the hospital or undergoing surgery. After office hours and for sacramental emergencies (near death), please call (251) 599-3523.
Contact a priest or deacon a minimum of six (6) months before the wedding date for preparation.
Reconciliation (in the Church)
Daily – 15 minutes before every Mass
Saturday – 4:00 – 4:45 p.m.
Sunday – 7:45 – 8:15 a.m., 9:15 – 9:45 a.m., 11:45 – 12:15 p.m., 4:15 – 4:45 p.m.
First Reconciliation and First Communion
The Archdiocese of Mobile requires a two-year sacramental preparation program for children who are ready for sacraments. To receive First Holy Communion in 2021, children must have enrolled at Montgomery Catholic Preparatory School or in a parish program in 2019 – 2020. Without prior preparation, children will need to enroll in classes for the initial year of the two-year process.
Will be celebrated for students who are juniors or seniors in high school. Following guidelines of the Archdiocese of Mobile, the preparation for the sacrament is a two-year program. Students who are new to our parish and are sixteen or older, requesting the sacrament, call the Church office at 334-272-3463.
Requirements for Baptism
- Parents must be married in the Catholic Church.
- If a couple is married in civil rights or unmarried, they must make an appointment to meet with the Pastor before they can have their child/children baptized.
- Children age 6 and under will receive the sacrament of Baptism. *From age 7 and above, they will be prepare to receive the three sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, First Communion and Confirmation).
* Please read guidelines for enrolling in Religious Education (RE) classes below.
- Parents must bring a copy of their marriage certificate from the Church where they were married.
- Godparents must be practicing Catholics and we will need a letter from their pastor stating they can be godparents.
*Guidelines for enrolling in Religious Education (RE) classes
- Children ages 7 and older that have not been baptized will be in a class to prepare them to receive the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Holy Communion and Confirmation). Call the parish office (334) 272-3463 for more information.
- This year 2020-2021, Religious Education will be online. Registration for the classes will be begin the third week of August and classes will start on September. More information to follow.